Very nice site!

Posted by Pharmk804 at September 20, 2010 8:41 PM

Hello! ebabdea interesting ebabdea site!

Posted by Pharmb771 at September 20, 2010 8:41 PM

hBe47I My name is Moly, i am a funny girl. This post is fake, hahaha.

Posted by Moly at June 1, 2010 1:53 AM

I want to thank the blogger very much not only for this post but also for his all previous efforts. I found www.semialism.com to be very interesting. I will be coming back to www.semialism.com for more information.

Posted by bad credit loans at March 20, 2010 12:13 AM

زیاد حرف بزنی‌ روسری سرمون می‌کنیم ها

Posted by شکوفه at October 30, 2009 1:48 PM

You are right! No I don't wash my hair on daily basis simply because I don't wanna become kachal in my 30's. in addition, I really don't have the mood to take shower every single day of my life. No mood, no seeing any necessity.. Therefore I don't care if my hair would smell sometimes. It's the not-all-the-time-clean and clumsy me that people around me like and respect and understand ;).

Anyways, thanks for your reply. I am at least 50% convinced ;).

Posted by Saraye 4divari at October 28, 2009 3:28 PM

Because my blog has a satire/comedy taste (which is the theme I have chosen and I like to write in) and if you look at all those higher-level comedy shows on TV, what they do is to criticize things happening around the world in a funny way. It's a way of writing, and I has definitely its audience (which is surprisingly a high number of them).

Sara... You made me think.... You are not one of those who don't wash their hair regularly, are you?

Posted by semi at October 28, 2009 2:21 AM

Arash to chera 90% e neveshte haat inja az jense kheili bebakhshid vali 'Ghor' va 'enteghad' va 'maskhare kardan' ast

Rastesh ro bekhaai man kheili vaghta be inmozoo fekr mikonam va saay ham taze mikonam rishe yaabi konam, amma vaghean be natijeyi nemiresam

Ghasde jesarat nadaram faghat jeddi alamat soale bozorgie baram, ,kholase sharmande! va vaghean mamnoon misham age komakam koni javabi baraye soalam biaabam!

Posted by Saraye 4divari at October 28, 2009 12:08 AM

kami biandishid va muhayetan ra kutah konid,bashad ke rahat tar khoshk shavad!

Posted by sogand at October 27, 2009 11:09 PM